1. 【兼職旅遊達人】 (香港）
- 懂日文/ 韓文/泰文立刻加分！
- 接受以下一段上班時間 (星期一至星期日: 19:00-24:00; 星期六及星期日: 10:00-19:00)
2. 【Senior Marketing Specialist】 (香港）
- Creativity, interesting, flexibility, resourceful, networking, teamwork & independent
- Network with consumer, health & FMCG markets or network with entertainment platforms like music, film & festival
- Good at English – all important meetings are conducted in English
- Good at Mandarin – conversational Mandarin-English or Mandarin-Cantonese translation
- Not good at English? Not consider
- Prefer traditional office work? Not consider
- Create, develop, plan and execute long-term branding plans to deliver key messages & to encourage customer engagement in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Malaysia & Thailand
- Support press conference & it’s related duties
Marketing & PR
- Brainstorm, develop, and plan marketing plans in Asia
- Marketing plans included O2O campaigns, brand collaboration promotion, brand cross-over products, charity events and strategic alliance with entertainment platforms, as well as support digital marketing strategy in Asia
- Seek, establish and grow partnership with potential business to fulfil ideas of Asian marketing plans
- Create interesting taglines & promotion angles for marketing campaigns
- Support peak season advertisement campaigns (online & offline)
- Event management of marketing projects
- Marketing visuals input
- Develop proposals & reports
Analysis & Budget
- Collect, analyse and report market intelligence and trends for internal review and for formulating marketing plans
- Track competitors’ marketing initiatives, programme effectiveness to monitor overall competitiveness of Asia markets
- Assist in annual budget as well as all contributing to Business Plan formulation
- University degree holder with 3-4 years of relevant working experience in travel, lifestyle, entertainment and media
- Excellent business sense, quick to market and logical
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
3. 【Frontend Developers】 (香港）
What you will be working on
- Chatbot services / e-commerce platform/ Widget Development
People we love:
- Programming skills and problem solving skills
- Curiosity about new technology
- More than 2 years of web front-end development experience
- Experience with SPA development with backend developers
- Understanding DB / SQL
- Those who can understand and utilize English site like Stack Overflow
People who obtain the following knowledge and experience is preferred:
- Knowledge of Vue.JS, Angular 2, or React
- Hybrid (web) app development and operation experience
- Experience with TDD
- Amazon AWS operational experience
4. 【Data Scientist】 (Hong Kong/ Shanghai/ Seoul）
TravelFlan is seeking an experienced Data Scientist to work within our Technology Team to both implement cutting-edge data science and AI solutions as well as “generate ideas”, proposing new research efforts to gain new and unforeseen insights from immense data we are collecting!
If you are looking for Data Scientist opportunities within a fast-moving company from Silicon Valley with amazing marketing potential come join us!
- Work with AI team to deeply understand the business and technical needs and design AI solutions that make the best use of the AWS Cloud platform and AI Services.
- Understand and anticipate our customers business needs and accelerate their ability to innovate by building working prototypes or POCs for the different subject matters such as below:
Business Domain Experience using Analytics
- Must have experience across several relevant business domains in the utilization of critical thinking skills to conceptualize complex business problems and their solutions using advanced analytics in large scale real-world business data sets
- The candidate must be able to independently execute analytic projects and help our internal clients understand the findings and translate them into action to benefit their business.
- Experience in predictive modeling
- Business problem definition and conceptual modeling with the client to elicit important relationships and to define the system scope
- Exploratory data analytics for data types
- Advanced statistical techniques to analyze structured and unstructured data
- Time series analysis and implementation of forecasting models
- Knowledge and experience in working with multi-dimensional data
- Ability to assess model correctness and conduct diagnostic tests
- Capability to interpret statistics or economic models
- Familiar with data transformation and the application of exploratory data analysis techniques for very large real-world data sets
- Attention to data integrity
Communication and Collaboration Skills
- Work independently and able to work with team that will research innovative solutions to challenging business problems
- Collaborate with teammates, apply critical thinking skills, and drive analytic projects end-to-end
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written
- Visualization of analytic results in a form that is consumable by a diverse set of stakeholders
- 5+ years of experience software engineering or data management or Advanced analytic software: Python, R, SPARK, SAS or data sciences or data analytics
- Prefer PhD. in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, Statistics or related field, with a focus on Machine Learning, and relevant work or internship experience
- Prefer M.S. AND 5 + years of applied machine learning at scale preferably using Python or Scala or relevant languages
- Prefer CS fundamentals: You have earned at least a B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related degree and you have a strong ethos of continuous learning.
- Relevant Experience: You have a proven track record of delivering machine learning products that solve real customer problems.
- Design and execution: You are comfortable with a wide set of machine learning approaches and designing the features and data processing to actually make them work.
- Hands-on experience applying Big Data / Map Reduce techniques, including Spark and Hadoop distributed-computing platforms, to real-world problems.
- Experience applying AI beyond machine learning (including but not limited to Automated Planning, NLP, Multi-Agent Systems, etc.) or Operations Research techniques.
- Familiarity and comfort with SQL and relational databases.
- Knowledge of NoSQL database technologies.
5. 【Business Development and Partnership Marketing Manager】 (North Asia）
- Discover and source the most popular and unique travel content and product to Chinese traveler
- Work with potential and existing partners including airlines, hotels, OTAs, shopping mall, dining, transportation and travel content platform to maintain and grow user acquisition and sales revenue opportunities.
- Lead and manage full cycle of business development activities from opportunity evaluation and idea generation to cross-functional planning, pricing negotiation, due diligence, execution and integration
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to ensure smooth execution
- Monitor and understand industry and competitive trends and how they affect internal product development and current partnership strategies
- Build and maintain good working rapport with partners
- Work closely with digital marketing team to cross sell, leverage and maximize revenue opportunities
- Degree holder with 5+ years of experience in Business Development, B2B Partnership, travel IT solution or customer loyalty program
- 3+ years experience in travel product sourcing such as hotels, local tours, theme park, museum and transportation tickets
- Well connected in the travel industry such as B2B wholesaler, travel agency, OTA and Travel IT solution platform
- Good understand travel industry trend in Japan and Hong Kong
- Able to work under stress and flexible hours
- Willing to (as required) travel within the APAC region
- Able to speak fluent Chinese, English and Japanese
- Mature, creative, and business minded team player with the ability to work independently and face challenges, possesses of problem solving with good numerical, analytical, presentation & negotiation skills n-depth knowledge in travel industry such as airline, hotels, OTA, metasearch site and e-commerce platform is an advantage
- Computer literacy with knowledge in e-commerce, CRM or database marketing will be an advantage
- Experience working in startup is a good asset
How To Reply
- Please send your CV stated your expected salary to email@example.com. The email subject is “Application for <Position>”
「TravelFlan每個同事都是萬能俠, 自問不怕吃虧, 為人主動好學, 這裏就最適合你囉!」